Diners have been enjoying the hospitality and exceptional Thai cuisine at Aroy Dee on The Promenade in Takapuna beach for over eight years. Our combination of spectacular food, friendly service and a relaxing, sumptuous environment provide new and regular guests with a unique and memorable dining experience.
John and Andrea welcome you to our exciting website and hope you’ll enjoy your time here. We have included a little bit of information about Aroy Dee, our services and, of course, our divine menu. Don’t forget to check our regular email newsletter which is packed full of news, information and our menu specials.
And we look forward to welcoming you to our restaurant very soon.
Using age old recipes from Thailand our extensive menu has over 80 dishes to choose from. Our top class chefs will serve an exquisit array of Thai cruisine prepared fresh on the premises and spiced according to your taste.
Our restaurant is fully licensed and BYOW - the perfect option for a special night out.
• Top internationally trained Thai chefs
• Extensive menu catering to every taste, including vegetarian options and special $6.80 children’s menu
• Set-price banquet menus offer exceptional value for groups
• Superb innovative wine selection
• 10% discount available on takeaways
• Fully licensed and BYOW
Inviting, exotic atmosphere
The restaurant has been completely refurbished, creating inviting and exotic surroundings that provide a comfortable atmosphere for your lunch or dinner dining experience. We specialise in catering for large groups; Aroy Dee is the ideal place for your next function or Christmas party.
- Conveniently located opposite the Bruce Mason Centre - perfect for a pre- or post-show supper or drinks
- Cater from dinner for two, up to groups of 130 people
- Elegant private dining room seats up to 25 people
Award-winning dining experience
• Award-winning international chefs
• Four times winner of North Shore City’s Food and Service Hygiene award
Aroy Dee is located on The Promenade, just up from Takapuna Beach. We’re open seven days for dinner from 5pm till late; and for lunch from noon, Monday to Friday. Free parking is available in the evenings. Phone 489 9211 for reservations.